Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Miscellaneous

A few unrelated shots from the past week. The weather has improved greatly, but for a few minutes on Friday afternoon, there was a hailstorm. I think I was able to catch the image of the hailstones (about 3/8") coming down.


There was a major festival going on at the Sikh Gurdwara in Landour Bazaar this weekend. I'm not sure what it was, but all the men attending wore orange turbans.


The area at the bottom of Mullingar Hill, where the Gurdwara is located, was decorated with golden streamers overhead and there was music playing through the speakers.



On Tuesday the advanced orchestra held sectional practices. As the rooms were all in use (and the weather cooperated), the first violins worked on their part in the Quad.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.