Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunday Afternoon

It was nice to hang around the house on Sunday afternoon, not doing much of anything. Dan went off on the scooter with a friend and his motorcycle to give rides to two children of another staff member. The boys had never been on a motorbike and were thrilled. They took them out to Suokholi, about 10 kilometers to the east.

Every day the cows check out the area around our house; we must be on their regular route. I heard their bells jingling on Sunday afternoon so I went out with my camera. They will brave almost any path, or even a stairway, to find their favorite food. The stairs go up from our front yard to the Oakville Lodge, a fairly new duplex right above our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.