Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Worldwide Woodstock Day

Yesterday I talked about Alpana and Abner’s wedding. Today it’s the main alumni event we held here for WWD. Judy ’69 and Dana Crider have been here on staff for 30 years and live in Pennington, the first house above Tehri Road beyond the school. Judy gave an open invitation to all alumni on staff or visiting for a barbecue commemorating both WWD and her daughter Bonnie’s 30th birthday. Sadly, Bonnie passed away a few years ago.

I’m not sure anyone did a head count, but I think there were probably over 50 people there. There was a nice bonfire on the terrace in front of the house, with a wonderful view of the sunset. We took several pictures of us all Raising Our Hands for Woodstock. Someone did capture everyone’s name, but I don’t have them here.

If you haven’t seen it yet, do check out Chris Starr’s Video “A Day in the Life of Woodstock”, linked from the WWD page.

Here is a large portion of the group raising their hands for Woodstock


Warming up by the bonfire


Sunset and the winterline


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.