Friday, May 8, 2009

What Next

This will be my last blog post for a while. I plan to write about the WOSA-NA reunion in Eugene in July and put up some pictures. I am also attending the Class of 1979 plus Friends reunion in Tennessee the following weekend and will post a write-up of that. So check back here after July 17.

Dan and I are planning to return to Woodstock in mid-September for another volunteer stint. I have enjoyed my time here and have learned a lot. I can only hope that I have been of some help as well. I will probably begin posting regularly again at that time – there will be lots of special events going on here.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just saying that I've enjoyed reading every all your posts over the last few months - looking back, they brought back such strong memories of the place, and looking forward, it is fascinating to see how things have changed.

    Can't wait for the blog resumption

    Rana (class of 86)

    ReplyDelete

Please send me your thoughts about my posts.